About Journey Technology Solutions
Journey Technology Solutions was founded by four partners in July 2012. The partners experience prior to forming Journey was in the technology arena for community banks. Our passion is community banks and we want to enable our customers to thrive in the competitive financial marketplace. Customer service is a key attribute of Journey and is embedded in our DNA. We are looking for a motivated qualified individual to get on the ground floor of an exceptional opportunity. As a start-up small company, we work hard, but we have our share of fun.
Current Career Opportunities
Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analysts assist Community Banks by implementing, modifying/customizing, training, supporting and consulting on the I2A Banking Analytics Platform.
Business Intelligence Analysts are strong in quantitative analysis, enjoy the technical aspect but also want to balance that with their interest in community bank business. They think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they will have an immediate impact on day one.
· Consulting with community bank’s senior management to develop analysis that lead to actionable insights.
· Organizing data from multiple sources including core banking, investment, wealth management databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
· Working with large amounts of data.
· Designing and customizing charts, dashboards and producing analysis. In addition, create reporting as the bank desires.
· Highly analytical individual that enjoys technology and has experience with banking data.
· Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
· Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
· Strong written and verbal communication.
· Entrepreneurial spirit.
· Familiar with Analytical tools such as Tableau, PowerBuilder or Qlik preferred but not required.
· A degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration is preferred.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org